Monday 8 October 2012

My, What A Beautiful But!

There are many theological words associated with redemption, all of them significant and powerful, but there is one word that I believe is under appreciated. The significance of this little conjunction cannot be over emphasised, for without it we would be in a terrible situation.

So please forgive me if my BUT looks big in this, I just want to highlight the "But God" factor in our lives...

Consider for example the following truths:
You were "dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others…" (Ephesians 2:1-3)

Sounds bad doesn't it?

Jesus Christ - Go There Now

No comments:

Post a Comment